2) Click “Get Started” and then “Create a New Wallet.”
3) Input the password you’d like to use for your wallet. Accept the terms. Click “Create.”
4) Watch the video on how to keep your recovery phrase safe then click “Next.”
5) Click to reveal your recovery phrase. Write it down and keep it in a safe place.
6) Confirm your recovery phrase.
7) Congratulations, your wallet is now set up.
8) You can pin your wallet so it stays conveniently located in your browser.
9) You can also see and copy your address at the top of the screen.
10) Fund your account with the desired payment method. The ONLY accepted payment Ethereum-based assets are ETH, USDC (ERC-20) and USDT (ERC-20). Users paying in USDC and USDT should also have ETH in their wallets to pay transaction fees.
Connecting Your MetaMask Account to the Event Platform